"Go Rebels!!!"
Daddy stealing kisses before bedtime.For Ole Miss football that is! We're ready at our house. The first game is tomorrow and we're excited to see what the new season holds for Rebel fans. In honor of this week's game, Addison sported her new Ole Miss cheerleading outfit (thank you, Uncle Chase) this week at preschool. She went around telling all those LSU fans "Hotty Toddy" and "Go Rebels" (sorry, Mrs. Shannon)! I've posted a few pics of her cheering. I tried signing her up for gymnastics this year, but the two-year-old mom and tot class didn't make. Soooo, we have to wait until next year.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
It is so sad that you guys are such GREAT parents, but are guiding them so astray in sports. ROLL TIDE, Addison, ROLL TIDE!
ah, she does look even cute...even though it's not a bulldog outfit:)
Landry looks so different in those pictures. I have to say i don't see near as much of Colin in him as I see you and your brother.
The red sandals were the cutest, really added the spirit! In our house it is LSU all the way but her face almost one me over. The pic of Landry is precious, love the smile on him with Colin!!
Post a Comment