Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Ducky

Hey, everyone! Wanted to let you know that I have agreed to be a hostess for Justy Ducky Originals children's clothing for the fall and spring season since they don't have a hostess in the West Central Mississippi area. I'll be sending out invitations and evites for my fall show soon to anyone and everyone who has children, but wanted to go ahead and give you a heads up in case you are interested in attending. The dates are Sept. 18-20. I'll have a sample of everything in the catalog available at my house for viewing. The great thing about this company is that you can choose your own fabric style, trim and/or monogramming to create the outfit of your choice. You can check out their fall line at: http://www.justduckyoriginals.com/. I've also posted one of the precious outfits that I ordered for Addison before receiving the call about being a hostess for the company. Take a look and see if you are interested in any of their precious stuff!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How cute! Count me in!