Thursday, August 07, 2008

Get Out the Kleenex!

As I sit here wiping the tears rolling down my cheeks, all I can say is "wow, what faith Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife must have." The Chapman family sat down with Good Morning America yesterday about their daughter's recent death. If you missed it, take a look. May their unwavering faith in the midst of tragedy be an inspiration to us all. I can't imagine ever losing a child. In fact, I just choose not to even think about it. However, I pray that if something happened to my precious babies that I would be able to maintain the same type of faith knowing that my children would be made whole in heaven and that I would see them again.
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5524419

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I saw that yesterday. They are going to be on Larry King Live tonight. I am amazed myself at the way they all held up and could talk about it so soon after it happened.