I love that sweet look!
My little Landry man.
Emma
Deenie
AJ enjoying spaghetti.Happy Monday! So, I have several things to share this morning. First of all, please say a prayer for Colin's dad. He went into the hospital this weekend after having some chest pains and numbness in his arm, but he seems to be okay and the doctors are running some additional tests. We hope that he will get to go home today. Secondly, my sis-in-law Rebecca (Deenie to us) sent some pics from Elizabeth's birthday party on Friday since I didn't have my camera. She was able to get a couple of sweet ones of my little Landry man. Also, my friend Beth is now selling short and long-sleeve t-shirts, rompers and thermals with the cutest fabric appliques. I have posted two of her designs. She can do initials too. I am thinking about ordering a couple of initial t-shirts for my kids for Christmas. If you want more info, send me an email or post a comment and I'll send you Beth's info and price list. And, finally, a funny story to share about Addison. As you know, she is really getting into Finding Nemo and other Disney movies. Well, before bedtime we always sit in her rocking chair and read a couple of books and have cuddle time. Last night, I went to her armoire and opened the bottom doors and started looking for some different books so that we wouldn't have to keep reading the same ones over and over again. I found a Finding Nemo hardback book in our stash that I didn't know we had and Addison was tickled to death to read it. She wanted to take it to bed with her, so I turned her night light on and let her look at it in the bed for a little while. I told her "good night" and went to the kitchen to pack diaper bags and wash bottles. About 40 minutes later, I still heard her talking on the monitor, so I decided to go turn the night light off and take the book away and tell her to go to sleep. I went into her room and she wasn't in her bed!!! I looked and she was hiding behind her bedroom door with both cabinet doors open on the armoire and all of the books pulled out. Since she had seen me get into the cabinet, she decided to climb out of her crib and see what she could find in there. Her eyes got so big when I found her and she immediately started saying, "mama, hold me. Hold me, mama!" Little turkey! I guess it's time for a big girl bed if she's going to start climbing out of the crib. I just couldn't believe that she had been in there for almost 40 minutes just quietly looking at books. At 3 a.m., she had a bad dream and started crying for me to come hold her. I went to her room and rocked her for a minute and she stopped crying, looked up at me and smiled and said, "I want to read Nemo one time." HA! She is such a mess.
.jpg)


3 comments:
does Beth make boy tshirts too? That owl is too cute! Please send me some info.
Funny about Addison- is that the first time she crawled out of her crib?
Definitely big girl bed time! She will be so proud.
Just found your blog from applecheeks. I just spent an hour reading up on your family. Congratulations on the new baby, and Addison is so pretty. Love reading about all the fun things yyou do as a family. My brother went to school with your husband, Eric...Ashley from applecheeks husband. Look forward to knowing more about your nice family.
Post a Comment