Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the Mend

She's growing up way too fast!
Snoozing with his leg hanging over the edge.

" Hey, mom--stop that. Can't you see I am trying to sleep!"

I am finally feeling better after yesterday's stomach bug. Apparently, there is a bad bug going around because I know some others who have it now as well. With that said, Colin and I both praying that our kids don't get it. We are trying to perfect our morning routine and get both kids where they need to be in the mornings and ourselves to work at a decent hour. Since I didn't get a photo of Addison yesterday, I was able to get one of her this morning with her backpack. Of course, soon after I took the picture, I had to change her clothes because she spilled chocolate milk down the front of her shirt. I also woke up this morning and found that Landry had slid down so far in his Amby bed (his hammock bed that we use for reflux) that his foot was hanging over the edge. He looked so funny that I had to take a picture. The flash blinded him, so he put his arm up over his eyes to block the light. He's acting like a teenager already. HA!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Addison looks so sweet and Landry, well he is just so darn cute. I miss him!!

Deanna said...

Where was that bed when my boys had reflux?? That looks like a lifesaver!!