Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Fun to Be 2!


The fabulous, fabulous cake that Mrs. Amanda made. Does the girl have talent or what?
We celebrated Addison's second birthday today even though her actual birthday isn't until Tuesday the 26th. We started off the morning by showing her our gift to her---a play kitchen complete with dishes, play food, etc. Colin spent almost three hours putting it together Friday night so that it would be ready once she woke up. She was so excited and played with it all morning until it was time for her party at Pee Week workout. Her party was a blast. She was so thrilled about everything that she kept running from one thing to the next like she didn't know what to play with first. The slideshow of her party is in the post above.
And, as if that weren't enough excitement for one day, Colin is hosting his fantasty football draft at our house tonight. Addison spent the night with Nana and Landry and I are hiding out in the bedroom while 12 guys yell and scream about football in my living room. Colin asked if I'd make a couple of appetizers for tonight, so I started the guys off with some chili cheese dip hot out of the oven. Before I could even get the other appetizers out, they had devoured the chili cheese dip. I couldn't believe it. I finally had to close the kitchen down for the night!!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Great Birthday!!!

Carrie said...

SO precious! Happy Birthday Addison!

Melissa said...

Looks like lots of fun. I tagged you in my blog. Thought it would be fun to get to know more about each other.