Friday, August 15, 2008
TGIF
Man, oh, man---is it just me or has this been a long week?! I don't know if it is because Addison started back to preschool and Landry started going to Mrs. Lelia's house or because I started out the week with the stomach bug and haven't quite gotten my energy back, but I am so glad it's finally Friday because I am exhausted! In the midst of everything else going on, we have been looking for a vehicle and the whole thing just wears me out. It looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend, which usually means that we would stay indoors and rest up. However, we have two birthday parties and a host of other things to do this weekend. In addition, Addison's birthday party is next weekend, so I have a few more things to do to get ready for that. I can't believe my baby is turning two. I'll post later this weekend with some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment