Waiting patiently for mama to cut the cookie cake.
Yummy, yummy....pretzels, fruit and cookie.
All of Addison's classmates.
Austin looooved the blue icing on his cookie.
Nana stops by to give Addison a birthday kiss.
"I'm two years old!!"Today is Addison's official birthday even though we celebrated with her party on Saturday. Happy Birthday, my love bug! May you continue to grow in God's love and bring joy to all of us! It's been birthday central at our house, since my birthday was Sunday as well. Colin organized a family lunch for me on Sunday at Walnut Hills, which was very sweet. Only downside is that Addison was feeling really crummy and it was pouring rain all day Sunday. I did manage to get a nice, long nap though on Sunday afternoon and go grocery shopping by myself, which was a nice change.
I took off yesterday to take Addison to the doctor because she started with the crud on Sunday and was telling me that her ear hurt. The doctor said that her right ear is a little clogged because her tube is coming out, she has a sinus infection, and her two-year molars and two other teeth are all coming in. Needless to say, all of this makes for a very irritable child. I've been keeping the Motrin in her for the teething pain and we were given an antibiotic as well, so I hope that we'll be on the mend soon. Despite feeling bad, she did manage to enjoy her preschool birthday party. I took a cookie cake and some fruit to her class and they all enjoyed having a special treat. Here are a few pics as well as a group photo of all the grandkids on the Leach side from Saturday.
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Addison! Check out my tagging skills...not too good but I tried. :)
Post a Comment