Friday, August 08, 2008

Pee Wee Playtime

Landry checks out the place.

Lane and his balancing act.

Bryce and Addison race to see who can climb to the top first.

My little gymnast. Sign her up for the Olympics!!!

Sweet Hayes. Such a cutie!

Addison in the Space Jump.

My little man on his 9 week old birthday.

Kate enjoying the trampoline.

Lane and his silly self. Could you not just kiss his cheeks off?

Addison having a grand ole time.

Mary-Beth (the big Kindergartner this year) having some fun after school.

Sweet Hayes again.
Mary-Beth lays down to rest on the gym mats.

Addison celebrates her second birthday in two weeks and I booked Pee Wee Workout for her party months ago because of her love for tumbling, flipping, running and jumping. I wish I could bottle the energy that she has. Addison has only been to Pee Wee Workout once before and she was so young that she doesn't remember it, so yesterday afternoon we joined some friends of ours there during their playtime so that she could have a trial run. She had so much fun playing with everyone and is now even more excited about her birthday than before. Landry even had a great time watching all of the kids and sat kicking his feet and smiling. After playtime, we headed to Cracker Barrel with Nana and Pappaw to eat dinner. Colin plays basketball with some guys on most Thursday nights, so that usually leaves me flying solo with bath and bed time for both of the kids. I told him I am going to start planning a weekly outing with the girls so he can get a taste of what it's like doing bed time activities with two. Maybe he'd appreciate me a little more after that, you think?? :) Anyway, looks like we survived another week. I am so glad to get into our regular routine next week with Addison going back to school. I think it will make things easier. Oh, and I can't wrap this up without saying "Happy Birthday" to Papa (my dad). He turns 52 on Sunday. We love you, Papa! And for those of you who have sent email asking about what kind of camera I have, Colin bought me a Canon Rebel XT for my birthday two years ago (just a couple of weeks before Addison was born) and I absolutely love it. I take it everywhere and it has been the best birthday present ever!

3 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

so cute! I can't wait for Addison to start gym classes!

Deanna said...

Cute! Cute! Definitely sign her up for the Olympics!

Ashley said...

we have been thinking about having Ad's bday party there too (nothing says fun like a walking talking Elmo and a place to run and jump)- you'll have to post how it goes for you!