I have really enjoyed reading Deanna's Cooking blog each morning to get meal ideas for the week. Last night, I made the Poppy Seed chicken recipe that she recently posted along with biscuits and Grandma's tomato gravy. Yummy, Yummy! The poppy seed chicken was super easy and it was really tasty. Here's the recipe for those of you who want to try it.
Poppy Seed Chicken
Ingredients:
5 cups of cooked, diced chicken (I used lemon pepper rotisserie chicken from the grocery that was ready to go)
1 can cream of chicken soup
16 ounces of sour cream
one tablespoon poppy seeds
one sleeve of Ritz crackers
crushed1/4 cup melted butter
Directions...Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the first five ingredients. Spread into 13x9 casserole dish. Cover with crushed crackers and drizzle with butter. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and crackers are golden brown.
Serve over rice.
1 comment:
I am so hungry I could eat an entire pan of this right now!
Post a Comment