Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Is It Wednesday Already?


This week has been so crazy for us. A lady from our church who kept Addison when she was a baby was supposed to start keeping Landry this week for us. However, she had some family issues this week and won't be able to start until next week. Needless to say, I had to find a back-up for him this week as well as Addison since my mom had to get her room ready at First Pres and Addison doesn't start preschool until Monday. Luckily, my friend Amanda was sweet enough to keep Landry for us (even though her own baby girl started kindergarten this week). There's nothing like childcare issues to throw your week off, so I was so happy that Amanda was able to keep him. My father-in-law is keeping Addison for us this week and I'm happy to report that she is no longer crying over Nemo and has asked Colin's dad to let her watch it over and over again. Poor Pappaw! I am sure he'll be able to recite the lines by the end of this week. We'll be glad to finally get into our regular routine next week with Addison starting preschool again and Landry finally going to Mrs. Lelia's house. In the meantime, Amanda just emailed me a sweet picture of my little man enjoying some tummy time to get me through the day. Thanks, Amanda!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

It is the little things that get you through the day. I wonder if my boy's teachers will email me pics to help me get through their first day of school tomorrow? Probably not.... 2nd grade and 6th grade teachers just don't do that. ha!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

oops- I messed the comment up above and had to delete. Mrs. Leila doesn't keep more than one baby at a time does she? My brother is looking for someone to watch his 5 month old just one afternoon a week while his wife is in class....I can't do it and they are having a hard time finding someone...