Monday, August 11, 2008
First Day of School
Addison's first day of two-year-old preschool began this morning and Landry had his first day at Mrs. Lelia's house. Unfortunately, I started things off on a shaky foot this morning--literally. I woke up last night around midnight sick as a dog vomiting with a stomach bug or food poisoning (not sure which). Despite that, I was able to get up this morning and help Colin get the kids dressed. I had intended to get a photo of my baby's first day of her second year of preschool, but I was too weak to grab the camera and could only crawl back into the bed after getting the kids dressed and loaded up. Addison did very well and loves her new teacher. She's been with her Nana this afternoon and was pretty worn out once they were dismissed from school. I have been in the bed most of the day trying to sleep this sickness off and recover before my babies get back home. It's just impossible for mamas to be sick long or everything falls apart. :) I kind of hope it's food poisoning rather than a stomach bug so that my kids can't catch it! There's nothing worse than two babies with a stomach bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better tonight!!
Post a Comment