Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Little Saturday Pampering

This morning, I got some much-needed mama pampering. Colin started a tradition a few months back of taking Addison over to his mom and dad's on Saturday morning to let me sleep in. This morning, he took both of the kids to his parent's house to let me sleep. I got to sleep until around 8:45 a.m. and then got up and got dressed and headed to The Body Shop for an hour long massage. So relaxing! I brought home some lunch, got the kids dressed, and put Addison down for a nap. She's napping now and when she gets up we are heading to Jackson for the afternoon. Not too shabby for a Saturday morning. I'll post some pictures later this weekend. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Not too shabby at all!! So glad you had Mommy time. Yea for Colin... he is a smart guy.